Unlock Your Full Human Potential
Do you know how they say we can only access 10% of our mind? Through this training, you will learn how to tap into the other 90%.
- The NLP Communication Model
- Submodalities - Mapping Across
- Submodalities - The Swish Pattern
- Strategies (The Mental Checklist)
- Linguistic Parts Integration